Pre-order and pre-pay Lunch Pack
Unfortunately our Dining Room is currently closed. For convenience we are offering a packed lunch service to students and staff. We will trial this for the month of September and if the up-take and demand is sufficient we will continue to run with the service, with monthly reviews. All sandwiches/rolls are made freshly in the college on the day requested in your order.
How the Lunch Pack System will operate.
- Students/staff must order their lunch at least one day in advance.
- Ordering will involve;
- completing your order details, including your name & class on the envelopes that will be available from outside of the main office and subsequently included in each lunch pack bag. (see below)
- including the EXACT payment in the envelope.
- returning this to the order point outside of the dining room at least one day in advance.
- from the external shop window at the Dining Room.
- during your allocated lunch break.
- All of the items in the bag, excluding fruit skins/cores, are recyclable and should be disposed of in your nearest recycling bin.
See below for our Lunch Pack choices.
This is the information as presented on the envelopes.