Application to 1st Year – September 2022
Unfortunately due to Covid-19 restrictions we are not in a position to host our annual Open Day in the traditional format this year. Instead we will have guided tours of the College available to prospective students accompanied by their parents guardians. There is no obligation on any applicant to attend these tours.
- Tours will commence hourly at 9:00am, 10:00am and 11:00am on Saturday October 16th.
- To comply with Covid restrictions you must pre-book a tour using the form found by clicking on the link or using the QR Code below.
On October 16th an Application Form can be downloaded from this page, completed and returned in hardcopy to our office. Alternatively you can request a hardcopy or email copy of the Application Form by contacting the school office at 051 421182 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In advance of completing the Application Form it is important that you make yourself aware of the information in the following documents.
- A copy of the school prospectus.
- Our Admissions Policy 2022/2023.
- Our Annual Admissions Notice for 2022/2023.
- Application Form to First Year 2022/2023 (pdf version)
In the current climate to help reduce avoidable visits to the college please return forms by post to;
First Year Admissions 2022
Good Counsel College
Below is short video tour of the college to give you a sense of what we strive to do on a daily basis.
You can also get further information from our twitter feed @GCC_NewRoss.